Filming in Runnymede

If you are looking to film within the Borough of Runnymede you will need to make sure that you have the right permission depending on where you would like to film.

Filming on the street:

If you need to film on a street (public highway), you will need a licence from the Highway Authority which is managed by Surrey County Council. Visit their web page for more information on Filming request for public highways

Filming on Runnymede Borough Council property (e.g. park and cemetery lands):

If you wish to film on Council property, please complete and submit the online form.

Productions require public liability insurance in place to the value of at least £10million.

Fees for filming vary depending on circumstances and an administration fee of £100 held on account will need to be paid before the licence is granted.

Please note from receipt of a request to film application form, the licence takes a minimum of three working days to organise and make arrangements to allow the filming to take place.

Related articles