Runnymede Borough Council no longer collects bulky waste and instead all collections are done through the Surrey Reuse Network.
To arrange a collection:
- apply online from the Runnymede Borough Council page on the Surrey Reuse Network website.
- call the Surrey Reuse Network on 0800 0820 180 and press option 3. If there is no answer, leave a voicemail message and SRN will call you back. Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name and contact telephone number. Surrey Reuse Network will contact you to arrange the collection within 24 hours
Please Note: Surrey Reuse Network expect payment at the time of booking your collection. This will be taken over the phone using a debit or credit card. Please be prepared.
Items that can be collected
The Surrey Reuse Network will reuse or recycle as many items as possible. Broken items can still be collected as they have a specialist fixing team. They will also collect:
- large household electricals e.g. washing machines, fridges, cookers
- wooden furniture e.g. tables, wardrobes, desks
- upholstered furniture e.g. sofas, chairs
- beds and mattresses
Items that cannot be collected
- gardening waste
- building rubble
- hazardous waste
- fixtures and fittings e.g. kitchen cabinets, windows, baths
You can view the full list of
for more information.