Complaining about my neighbour's high hedge

As a local authority we have been given powers to consider complaints about high hedges. Involving the Council should be a last resort and you should first seek to resolve any problems yourself.

Please note that the current fee for making a high hedge complaint is £605 and this will need to be paid on submission of the high hedge complaint form to the Council.